Aluminum-zinc coating steel(called Aluzinc, Galvalume or Zincalume)
from 0.3mm to 0.5mm
Red, Black, Green, Mixed and others
Packaging & Delivery
Regarding the Stone coated steel roof tile, it is usually 500 sheets per wooden Pallet. As the stone coated roofing sheet is made of Aluminum-zinc coating steel(also called Aluzinc, Galvalume or Zincalume), it is usually loaded in the 20' container only, about 9000-10000 sheets per 20 feet container.
Galvalume roofing material africa Stone coated steel roof tile
w/ fast color&stable stone(sand) chips. China price, Korea quality. We strive to provide high quality stone coated steel roof tile with competitive price.
Over Length: 1170mm/1340mm
Length of Cover: 1080mm/1260mm
Width of Cover: 375mm/375mm
Total width: 420mm
Area of Cover: 0.4SQM/0.47SQM
Tiles per SQM: 2.47pcs/2.1pcs
Weight per Tile: 2.3-2.4kg/2.6-2.7kg
Thickness: 0.4mm(0.45mm is available).
The colorful Stone coated steel roof tile is made of Aluzinc (also called Zincalume or Galvalume) and coated with natural stone/sand chips. It is a popular kind of building material. The Aluminum-Zinc coating is composed of 55% Al, 43.4% Zn and 1.6% Si. Such coating makes the steel much more durable than standard galvanized products. Stone coated steel roof tile is durable, heat-resistant, anti-corrosion and rust-proof. It has a long life expectancy over 30 years. Such villa roof tile's features include:
1. Fire-resistant: Its raw material is noncombustible.
2. Compared to a typical composition shingle roof or cement roof, Stone coated steel roof tile is much lighter. This helps it withstand an earthquake.
3. Wind-resistant: Its interlocking design helps it withstand the strong wind.
4. Leakage-proof. Stone coated metal roofing tile is good for the rainy areas.
5. Hailstone-resistant: Stone coated metal roofing tile can protect the building from the hailstone.
6. Noise-resistant: Stone coated metal roofing tile deadens the sound of the rain and hailstone.
7. UV ray resistant. Stone coated roofing sheet can help resist UV radiation.
This stone coated roofing sheetis light and easy to carry, store and use. It can help save time and cost of construction. It is easy to cut and suitable for all kinds of buildings, especially good for high-pitch roofs and tall buildings. Besides, you can choose different colors and profiles which suit the buildings best.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Why choose us for your Stone coated steel roof tile?
Our price is not the cheapest, but we are honest. Unlike some dishonest suppliers of stone coated roofing sheet, when we show you the sample made of 0.4mm steel, we will never use 0.35mm or even thinner steel for mass production. We will not use poor material to achieve very low price. The stone chips will not disappear and the color will not fade after the sand coated roofing system has been used for a long time. What we pursue is the best balance between quality and price. We believe that such balance will benefit both suppliers and buyers best.
If you you are looking for a long-term reliable supplier for stone coated steel roof tile, we are just the one!
2. What is Aluzinc and why is it used for Stone coated steel roof tile?
Aluzinc, Zincalume and Galvalume are different names of the same product. They are all cold rolled galvanized steel with metal coating composed of Aluminium (55%), Zinc (43,4%) and Silicon (1,6%).
Aluzinc is siutable for applications where require long life span. Thanks to the combination of the sacrificial protection of the zinc and the barrier protection of the aluminium, Aluzinc steel coating outperforms galvanized coating from 2 - 6 times. Thus Aluzinc coated steel has outstanding long-term corrosion resistance in most using conditions. Aluzinc is an ideal kind of economic roofing material for stone coated roof tile. When you are looking for roof tile, choose stone coated steel roof tile!
3. Construction guide for Stone coated steel roof tile